Windows Glass Units
- Designed to keep homes warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- An IGU typically consists of two pane of glass separated by a spacer material and seated together at the edge.
- Each glass pane has two surfaces, so typical double-paned IGUs have four surfaces.
- Commercial glass usually consist of one glass pan secured by metal or wood stops.
- Shower doors and glass enclosures are available in a wide variety of glass thicknesses, patterns, configurations and styles.
- We can provide many styles and types of hardware, framed and frameless glass doors and enclosures.
- We can also provide replacement part for existing showers.
- Our fabricators can sandblast any design onto a piece of glass to customize your decor.
- A clear piece of glass an be sandblasted to appear frosted for privacy or to accent and existing design.
- We will work with you to provide a custom look that is limited only by your imagination.
- Screen repair is available in fiberglass, aluminum or five rescreen material as well as repair to existing frame such as bent or damaged frames.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses, mirrors are custom cut to fit your needs.
- We can offer beveled & polished edges.
- Provide safety backing where needed and install your mirrors in your home or office.
- Glass tabletops protect your furniture from damage and enhance the beauty of the furniture.
- The glass can be cut to fit any size or shape and there are many options for polished or beveled edges depending on your requirements.
- Table glass is available in both annealed (regular) or tempered (safety) and in colors such as clear, bronze or gray.
- We can usually locate most for older windows, doors, and showers such as pins, slides, lathes, swipes, seals, towel bars, hinges and many others.